Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 03-28-2017, 03:54 PM   #31
capnttom

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad2388 View Post
Thats cool! We bought the 3536re and love it!

We have stayed in it twice so far. The first time it got down to 24 and we were warm with the heat pump and two electric heaters.

The second trip was warmer and it only got down to 40ish all three nights and the heatpump was all that ran and was warm as well.

Time will tell with the ac units but they seem to have alot of flow. Hopefully its enough!

Keep use posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Texas, so the A/C units will be tested in the summertime! Will let you know how it goes.

Tom & Cathy
2017 Alpine 3401RS
2016 Ram 2500 CTD w/airbags

capnttom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 04:03 PM   #32
nesparky

Nice here Good things about the Alpine. I have an Avalanche, the little brother to the Alpine. Pretty much the same floor plans just not all the fancy goodies. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

nesparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 07:38 PM   #33
Wmeili

Alpine

I am hoping our new alpine is a quality unit. Will be taking it off the lot next weekend. Had a real agonizing time deciding between the 3500 rl which we bought or the Montana 3650 rl. Liked both trailers a lot and they both seem to be quality units. Trading up from a Jayco eagle 345 bhs no more bunks wooo hooo😏. One question I have with the in - command can one turn on the hot water tank manually I know you can do slides and awnings manually at the board in the pass through
Wmeili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 07:41 PM   #34
Wmeili

Whoops meant 3560 rl Montana
Old 04-10-2018, 08:46 AM   #35
Tbos

Our Alpine 3651RL is being built as I write this. The rep sent pictures yesterday of the frame with flooring installed. I asked a lot of questions and looked at a lot of information before we made the final decision. Iím with you in hoping itís a quality unit when we get it.
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:39 PM   #36
Wmeili

Alpine

I will put up a post after we pick it up. Kinda have a bit of the new trailer worries but we did buy an extended warranty. And I donít mind repairing small issues. At the same time Iím very excited to stay in it for the first time.

Tags
alpine, montana