Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 09-22-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
Kenworth

Winter storage, to cover or not to cover...

Well, with the cold weather coming, and Camping World having sales, I am faced with the question...Should I cover my new camper, or not...I have read issues with covering being rubbing and wearing on the top, and sides....what's ya'lls opinion?
Kenworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:40 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Kenworth -
This question, "To cover or not to cover", has been thoroughly discussed on the forum since its inception. If you've read about the pros and cons here or on other forums, you are probably well aware of the issues that covering presents.
If you haven't searched this forum for the numerous posts and threads which cover this topic, then may I suggest you do that. By doing this, it might assist our members by not having to repeat their responses over and over. Not trying to curtail discussion but this topic has really been thoroughly discussed already.
If I might summarize what the responses seem to indicate:: Most members would not cover but there are a minority who do. As I said earlier, you seem to know about the problems associated with covering.