Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 03-22-2018, 07:08 PM   #11
busterbrown

Hi and welcome from Michigan.

As far as inserting images, it's favorable to use the "attachment" (paperclip icon) function as oppose to the "insert image" (mountain icon) function. When you attach a pic, you'll be prompted to upload it to this website's hosting server. It'll stay here for the life of this forum. If you use a 3rd party hosting website, the links may change or the hosting site may change user agreements and not allow free sharing of content, similar to what Photobucket did several years ago.

Again, welcome and congrats.

Hensley SwiftArrow Control Hitch with 1000 lb Spring Bars
Me, DW, (3) little DS's, and 1 rambunctious Boston Terrier

busterbrown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 08:15 AM   #12
micar

Welcome, from Muskoka!!

micar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 06:12 PM   #13
Duster_Canuck

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

We did finally pull the trigger on a 2018 Hideout 28BHS. Picked it up a week ago.

The 2018 and newer floor-plan has flipped the typical U-dinette and sofa bed layout, and moved the TV to the right side wall between the fridge and bathroom, directly across from the sofa. We love this layout as you are now facing the TV, instead of having to twist your head/body 45 degrees with the older, more common location along the queen bed centre half-wall. Keystone has also been able to substantially increase the size of the TV to 50"! ... I know, I know... why are we watching TV when you are camping!! lol... but on those cold rainy days or buggy nights it'll be good to cuddle up with the kids and watch Disney movies while I fall asleep... sounds wonderful!

Looking forward to the '18 season. Winter just gave up it's grip on Ontario, and the first Long May Weekend is upon us in two weeks!! Happy Camping Everyone!

Duster

Duster_Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote