Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-05-2015, 09:55 AM   #1
Chippewa93

3220 Bunk House TV hook up

Is the cable hook up in the back of a 3220 BH (2016). Connected to the TV antenna or is for a satellite/ cable connection only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chippewa93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:02 AM   #2
GaryWT

Generally they are connected to both so if there is not cable all tv's work off the antenna.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 10:41 AM   #3
VA_Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippewa93 View Post
Is the cable hook up in the back of a 3220 BH (2016). Connected to the TV antenna or is for a satellite/ cable connection only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi,

I just purchased a 2016 3220 last week as well. Do you plan on putting a television in the bedroom, I'm looking for suggestions on a mount and size television that works well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2018, 04:52 PM   #4
DebV

Cool How to mount tv on wall in bunkroom

What is the best way to mount a tv on the wall of the back bunkroom of a Passport 3220BH? (single slide) There is a cable jack inside the cabinet and a cable port in the top of the cabinet, so it is obvious a tv was intended there, but perhaps sitting on the cabinet rather than mounted on the wall. The stud is near the side of the cabinet a few inches from the window, so you can't secure the mounting bracket to the stud and have it centered over the cabinet. In fact, the TV would overlap the window by 30%. Even if the stud was centered, how do we mount a tv bracket to aluminum framing?

Does anyone know if there is bracing inside the wall over the cabinet to support a tv mount? My old camper had decals on the walls to indicate where a tv could be mounted. This one does not.
DebV is offline   Reply With Quote