Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 04-30-2013, 08:19 AM   #1
Springer

First time Out

Morning 327 owners,

Just wanted to post that we finally got our 2013 327RES out of storage on our spot for the very first time since purchasing. I have to say I was a bit nervous after all of the posts I had been reading that past few months. There were many Keystone owners that had stories about several issues, even on brand new units.
Happy to report that with everything we checked out this weeknd it all seems to work. NO leaks-anywhere-yet. The black/gray/galley flush handles all are marked correctly. I was able to get satellite in the living room (which was where we wanted it the most). The only major syatems we haven't had time for yet is the black water flush and operating the water pump.
We did tighten all connections we could find prior to de winterizing and that went off without a hitch.
We are weeknd campers and leave it on the same spot for the season so there are things the may not happen simply because we don't travel with it a lot. However, for a weeknd retreat it is a very nice rig and we love it.
I still have some stabilization to do and inside nesting but don't see to many modifications in the near future.
Would love to hear from others if they have experienced any issues with their 327's. If I run into any myself down the road I'll be sure to post. I'll also get some pictures up.
Thanks for reading and have a great season all.

Springer
Springer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:48 PM   #2
neesey62

We took our new to us 327 RES out this past weekend. Although we've had several bumper pulls over the last 25 years, this is our first 5er.

The floor plan is great. The living room area is spacious with enough room for 4 adults, one kid, two dogs and 1 cat. The steps leading to the second floor are very difficult and if you aren't careful, could result in a tumble. I have a pinched sciatic nerve and they are hard to get up. We will modify them or install a handle.

The kitchen I found to be roomy. I cooked a full breakfast and enjoyed the amount of counter space there. Pantry was very handy as well.

Sleeper sofa was very comfortable as were the recliners.

I found the bathroom to be adequate in size and function.

The bedroom was nice and the only draw back I, as a cat owner, found was Busters ability to hide under the queen bed. Now this is a cat, like most, that ignores commands to come out so it took some doing.

Over all, the comfort and storage space was excellent! We are so happy with our purchase and see a lot of trips glamping in our immediate future.

One other thing, a plastics two step foot stool would be handy for the upper cabinets.
neesey62 is offline   Reply With Quote