Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-31-2017, 01:56 PM   #1
Bob Loblaw

Any owners of the Outback 330RL?

We are looking at the Outback 330RL. Saw it in person once and loved it, but now we don't have one close by to look at and we have some questions. On a rare occasion, we'd want a third sleeping area, and we wondered about leaving the table and chairs at home on that kind of trip and using a foldable 4" mattress where the dining slide is. I've seen some mattresses online, a full size is 54"x75", but we can't figure out what the floor space would be there without traveling a distance to measure in person. I can't find info on the depth of that slide. Would anyone be able to give us an idea if a mattress would fit? It would fold up during the day. Love everything about this trailer, except if we can't sleep 6 on occasion, it might be a deal breaker.
Bob Loblaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 05:22 PM   #2
GK1113

Bob, I just got mine today. Love it, but it is definitely not going to house a lot of people. It's made for four or extras on sleeping on the floor. If you are talking about a small pad for little kids, you might be able to make it work, but not sure how hard the table will be to remove and replace. It is a nice layout and I am looking forward to using it a lot. Let me know if you need measurements or anything, I would be glad to help out as I am learning the ins and outs. Cheers, GK
GK1113 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
outback