Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2014, 04:52 PM   #1
sheilamcneeley

Smile New Owner Montana 3850FL

We currently own a Montana Mountaineer 315RLS but ordered the Montana 3850FL in November and are anxiously waiting the arrival! I camped with my family as a young girl in a popup. My husband started talk of camping (tent), I was also traveling two weeks a month for work so I decided a way to work around his TENT camping...found the 315RLS and purchased it for work travels. We have two sons that decided we were having too much fun and wanted to go for weekends. It was too small for our gang and quickly ordered the 5er. Can't wait for it to arrive!! We started with an F-250 but moved to a F-450 long bed to pull the 5er.
sheilamcneeley is offline   Reply With Quote