Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 03-14-2019, 12:02 PM   #41
Don_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
Don,

Have you called Keystone in Goshen and talked with them about what the 4 dealerships in your area told you and explained to them that your purchasing dealer is 2200 miles away? If not, I'd urge you to stop relying on "disinterested dealerships" and at least get the "real story from Keystone" as to what they can/will/will not do to help you with the problem. The fact that the trailer is still in/out of warranty (12 months on some trailers and 36 months on those built after a certain date (I think Sep 1, 2017), but it all passes way to quickly) and that warranty is "clicking away every day" could make this situation become more critical as time passes. I'd urge you to get ahead of the problem rather than rely on some dealership that has no commitment to you to have your best interests as their motivation.....

Keystone Customer Service phone number is: (866) 425-4369 They are open Mon-Thur 8AM-5PM and Fri 8AM to 4PM

If you prefer, you can email them by filling out the "customer contact form located at : https://www.keystonerv.com/owners/contact-us/
I used the contact form to initiate the process a year ago. That was where I got the info to contact the authorized dealers. The factory want me to drop off the camper at an authorized dealer but none of the dealers here want to touch it because I bought it someplace else. I was told someone here at the RV park I have the camper located, had a similar issue and had it fixed at the service center in Goshen. The manager here understood the owner made his own arrangements. He will be back here this summer and I will get the real details from him and restart the process.

I have to go to Indy in three or four weeks for something else so I thought I would go to the service center with pictures and information to see I can talk to someone about it. The camper is snowed in now so I can’t do anything with it anyway. I live in it so that is another issue to work out.

Thanks for all the suggestions

Tags
bed, bedroom, rack, slide