Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-29-2015, 03:00 AM   #1
debandtim

Bedroom Windows in Fuzion 331

We recently purchased a 2014 Fuzion 331. Didn't realize until afterwards that the bedroom does not have windows that open. One is an egress window without a screen and the other is a small rectangular window that does not open at all. Can the egress window be adapted to allow a screen so it can be open for air circulation?
debandtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:42 AM   #2
SteveC7010

Quote:
Originally Posted by debandtim View Post
We recently purchased a 2014 Fuzion 331. Didn't realize until afterwards that the bedroom does not have windows that open. One is an egress window without a screen and the other is a small rectangular window that does not open at all. Can the egress window be adapted to allow a screen so it can be open for air circulation?
Our bedroom egress window has a screen and can be opened for ventilation. It's a standard RV style window so I would guess that the parts counter at your dealer should be able to help you find a similar window in the size you need. Swapping out the entire window fixture is probably the easiest, although someone handy and ingenious could fab up a solution.

'11 Cougar 326MKS loaded with mods
'12 Ford F250 SuperCab 6.7 PowerStroke Diesel
Amateur Radio: KD2IAT (146.520) GMRS: WQPG808 (462.675 TPL 141.3)
SteveC7010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 07:11 AM   #3
adobronut

I saved all of the big money transition of a new window and took a piece of 1"X2" wood and cut it to length and on the window end cut a groove so it will sit in the aluminum slot by the window. I then bought blank screen mesh and some Velcro tape and put it around the opening perimeter of the window and voila....screened window and I just pull the screen off with the Velcro at the bottom to insert the wood piece to hold the window open.
adobronut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 07:28 AM   #4
hoffbrew

Too funny, I did the same thing. The '16's come with a screen, looks like the one in garage. I purchased one of these: But from USA seller for $8.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Insect-M...item4d2f2a228d
2009 Club Car Golf Cart
2020 Ram 3500 Dually
(Reserved for new trailer)
hoffbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 07:48 PM   #5
norcalguy

W

I took a pic of the VIN on a 2016 331 and went to dealer and ordered the lever assembly and the screen for that trailer and removed the clip style latches and modified the frame with a grinder. Works perfect I am currently ordering the other side fixed window that is 22x12 with one that slides up and has a screen at the bottom. I have ordered it at www.Trekwood.com. it was under $200.00 with shipping. It will be a framed window not a frameless but it will open then I can finally have cross flow ventilation in my bedroom. I noticed a 2017 that had that same window while traveling in Las Vegas and it was hardly noticeable.
norcalguy is offline   Reply With Quote