Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2017, 08:36 AM   #1
EVMIII

Alpine owners - exterior light question

This seems like a silly question, especially considering that I have had the camper for a couple years, but here goes:

I have an exterior light on the driver side of the Alpine, seems to be located above the water connection area about level with the light on the other side; how do I turn it on? I don't believe I have ever seen it on (or needed it on).

The exterior light (not motion) on the other side is inoperable (cause yet to be determined). First guess is it works off the same switch an it too is inoperable. If this is the case, it's likely more than just a bulb issue. If not, where the heck is the switch? Is there a single fuse/breaker just for those lights? Everything else works.

Unfortunately I have a knee issue at present that makes it a little difficult to get up a ladder,so if it's more than a quick bulb fix it is probably beyond my buddies skill set (mine also). I hate to drag it in for a couple exterior lights, but I need to get them working before I leave for our big trip in August. Thanks for any assistance.

Tags
alpine, light