Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2018, 05:07 PM   #19
ozark traveler

Fort Pickens has sites available now but they will be gone in a week or so, I'm guessing...I could not find anything else open. I hope you have a golden age passport or one of the other federal discount cards. This is a Federal CG, you will have to go to Recreation.gov or reserve america and look for federal campgrounds.

If you've not been to FL much, this area of FL can get a little nippy in Feb. It can frost or even freeze...doesn't last long usually.

The reservtion window for FL CG (state) is 11 months...if you want a site close to the water (Jan thru April) you will have 11 months and 2 seconds (I'm not kidding) to to make your reservation. Good luck...btw there is one option...not a good one but an option. Check the parks where you would like to go every day or so at the Reserve America FL site and there may be a cancellation now and then. Again good luck.

Tags
water