Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-30-2019, 11:19 AM   #21
Ccsluke

We had a b/u camera installed on our Impact 361 toy hauler. It fit well between the two marker lights just below the awning. Had ours installed at Hi Fi Cruising in Hattiesburg, MS. Our T/V is a F350 with Sync display. They (Hi Fi) we’re able to install a unnoticeable switch to swap between the truck tailgate and the RV camera. Initially, it only operated while backing. I subsequently went back and had them install a module that lets me swap the sync display to the RV camera while driving. Absolutely recommend this setup!
Ccsluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 03:58 PM   #22
42FOUNTAIN

357 Fuzion camera above awning. Have to have trailer running lights on to power up from factory wiring hole.
Furrion camera. Going under tunnels Cheasepeake Bay , we loose connection. Due to tight head height.
42FOUNTAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 11:46 AM   #23
diamondskier

Quote:
Originally Posted by captjimmy View Post
We have a 2018 426TS Raptor. Our camera is mounted in the same spot and we have not had any issues with it. I bought a separate antenna that is mounted on the roof and that has a 6' wire that attaches where the stock antenna goes. As far as for the camera, our main power switch has to be on for the camera to work. It's an observation camera, not just a back-up camera. Great to have it wired this way so that you can see what's behind you as you're traveling.
We are wanting to do the same with our 417 Fuzion. Where did you get the 6ft cable and coax connector? I've been looking and Furrion customer service has not been overly helpful.
diamondskier is offline   Reply With Quote