Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2016, 07:54 AM   #9
Hankintu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchafferFamily View Post
Welcome to the forums! I have the same model and we have really enjoyed it. I picked ours up in August 2015 just as it arrived on the lot. I've been really happy with the quality and build, and the family likes it a lot too. I have some other info on my Blog for things I"ve been doing to upgrade it along the way as we like to tinker....

http://schaffergang.blogspot.com/
I checked your blog, good ideas. We have only had it for a couple of weeks and have gone through heavy rain and it stayed dry. It is very comfortable to sleep in. It was nice to hear that your experiences have been positive and your opinion on construction and overall quality are positive! It appears that there aren't too many of us 217EXP folks here yet.
Hankintu is offline   Reply With Quote