Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 06-18-2018, 05:30 AM   #11
Alpine3700

Thanks for the help and ideas so far. Anyone else have any ideas or troubleshooting knowledge that I might have overlooked for a 2118?

Alpine3700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 07:01 AM   #12
RaptorJB

Yep, have problems with mine and maybe I got it fixed.
1. The Thermistor wires to connect wasn't secure, when I took it off the fin I had wires in my hand, fix that and notice some improvements... I say that because looks like maybe I had more than one thing not working just right...
2. Door flapper was closing at an angle and not flat. Once fixed I notice that both fridge door "suck in" when closing like the freezer does. I also notice I don't hear that fan in the fridge blowing because of the doors being tightly shut.

After the 2 above its cooling down to 37 and will shut off and on when it needs too. Its the way it should work I think.... hope this helps if any... JB

Curt Q24 5th Wheel Hitch Slider
RaptorJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:05 AM   #13
Alpine3700

Thanks,

Alright checked these items as well... my thermistor reads what my thermometer does while in diagnostic mode. I removed it off the fin and placed it near the thermometer.

Doors seem to close fine. Did the dollar bill check like the manual says...

If anyone has anything else please let me know.
Old 06-18-2018, 05:20 PM   #14
Alpine3700

Appreciate all the help folks. The forum had been great but Norcold service sucks at best and dealer is no help. Residential machine on its way