Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Tires, Tires, Tires!
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2019, 02:40 PM   #1
wkndWor1

Bigger, better rims and tires for a new 3220BH

Hello everyone,
We have purchased but not picked up yet a new passport 3220BH. Our new travel trailer will only be used on long weekend family trips and I cant imagine more that 400 miles per round trip at the longest. My guess is we wont put 5K miles on the rig this year. I have spent a considerable amount of time looking for info on the wheels and tires that come on the 2018 Passport 3220BH. As I over prepare, I am looking at getting a few spares to mount up on the rear bumper. While looking at the pictures and videos of the 3220 I saw that the rims were just plain small. I am worried about the smaller wheels and tires that come stock on this rig. I am begging for intel and info on better options or solid info on these rims and if they are sufficient or if I should upgrade to something better right out of the hole and not invest money on spares that are not what we will end up running.
I will absolytely run a TPMS .
Thanks so much for any and all input.
wkndWor1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3220bh, tires