Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 04-09-2013, 05:52 AM   #1
HerandI

Talking Pick it up on the 19th. !!!!!

We have spent months researching TV’s and TT’s. We have burn up the internet, Dealer lot’s and gas. After a long search for the right travel trailer for us, the wife and I will be picking up our new 2013 Bullet 248RKS on the
19th of April. We will be pulling it with the new to us 2008 Chevy Silverado complete with factory installed tow package. Looking forward to the shake down cruse on the 27th to Gray’s Point Camp on the Rappahannock River in Topping Va. Wish us luck.
HerandI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:18 AM   #2
zenbuck

Good luck to you...We pick up our 31 BHPR in May...
zenbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:24 AM   #3
davidcyndi

, good luck, and congrats!

"AUTISM IS NOT A TRAGEDY. IGNORANCE IS THE TRAGEDY."

https://i.imgur.com/3IyXHzt.png
davidcyndi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:02 AM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

HerandI,

Welcome to the forum and to the Keystone family. I know the "sense of relief" you must feel after finally finding the right RV for your family. It's an adventure, to say the least, wading through tons of brochures, trodding through countless RV's and trying to remember what was what while dealing with sales people who only care about moving a specific unit that "they know" will fit your lifestyle, even when they haven't even asked what you like to do.... For you, that part is finally over and now, when you take delivery, the "enjoyment phase" begins. Trust me when I say, what's ahead is the best part !!!!

When you go to get your new RV, remember to take along the PDI checklist you'll find in the Keystone Questions section of this forum. It will help guide you through the PDI inspection and orientation with the dealer and will assure that you are able to put "hands on" nearly every part of your new RV. The last thing you want is to get it home and not know how to operate a specific component or even where to look for it. The PDI is your opportunity for the dealer to introduce you to your new RV and show you how everything works. Take advantage of his knowledge and use his time to benefit your RVing knowledge.

Good luck and again, welcome to the forum.

John

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:04 AM   #5
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenbuck View Post
Good luck to you...We pick up our 31 BHPR in May...
zenbuck,

to the forum, we're glad you joined and look forward to hearing how your delivery goes as well as how your RVing stacks up to meet your anticipations.

In the interest of berevity (something I'm seldom accused of), read the PDI checklist advice above, the same holds true for your delivery.

John

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #6
crash

to the forum and good luck on your new TT.We are just south of you in the country
2008 F350 chipped and bagged 6.4 power stroke crew cab 4x4.2013 384pk Raptor (Gravy Train) 2006 Fatboy w/18inch ape hangers,2006 883c sporty,Army wife Kim,Cocoa (The Boarder Collie) and Rebel (The English Bulldog) (THE RICH RAGE WAR,BUT ITS THE POOR THAT DIE)
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #7
fla-gypsy

Welcome to the group. We expect pics on the 19th!
Old 04-09-2013, 11:13 AM   #8
GaryWT

Welcome and congrats. Pretty new here as well, friends just picked up the same Bullet and we resently picked up a new 31BHPR, looks like a couple popular models.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:55 PM   #9
HerandI

Thanks to all. I have already found and printed the PDI list. This is going to be our first second home but I have had lots of experience camping and RVing. Mom and Dad full timed it for 8 years before they found a home in Florida. I’ll start a new post with pic’s in the Bullet section after we pick it up.
Thanks again and we’ll be seeing you.
HerandI is offline   Reply With Quote