Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 03-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
ddill

Smile HI Forum....

Hello all, I am Daniel. I am new, but have been following this site for a short time. I joined because it seems that most of you are here to help others, and make everyone's experiences better. I recently purchased my first TT. A Keystone Passport 25fq toyhauler. I am going to be pulling it with my 2006 GMC 1500 Z71. I am going to be putting all sorts of toys in it from harleys, to fourwheelers, golf carts, so on and so on. I am definatly not going to be full time. I am just looking for some time. I started the mods to the trailer pretty fast. Electric jack, digi t-stat, and new faucets were done with in an instant . I have a good reese equalizer hitch, sway bar, brake controler, and extended mirrors. You all have done this alot more than me. So tell me what else I need to make my journeys more pleasant? What are the mods that I must have? Is their any etiquite about rv-ing or camping that a guy just needs to know?
Thanks for the help! Daniel
ddill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 06:49 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Welcome to the Forum and glad you decided to join our group. It is difficult to tell you what modifications you "must have". Everyone has different priorities and what is a must have for me may not be important to you. I believe that you will soon discover-with each outing you take- what you need and dont need. RVing etiquette is no different than any other etiquette. I would simply say respect your camping neighbours and the campground you are visiting. Most people like to camp in a quiet and clean campground - so do what you can to help keep it that way. Common sense, respect, courtesy and decency go a long way and you can't go wrong if you follow these basic principles of living - in or out of an RV.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:44 AM   #3
Flyguy

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote