Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 09-13-2018, 04:02 AM   #1
dhgannon

Sprinter Campfire 29FWRL dinette slide

Hello, We have a Sprinter Campfire fifth wheel - 29FWRL. My husband weighs in the 250 lb range, and when he stands in the middle of the dinette slide, the floor has a lot of spring to it. Also, when he sits at the table, the chair actually lists a little toward the center of the slide. We checked out a 26FWRL at a dealer today, and even though the slide on that is smaller, it too had quite a bit of spring to it.

Is anyone else experiencing this, and does it concern you? We are a little nervous about the construction because we almost bought a used fifth wheel in which the floor actually separated from the wall and we could see outside. Thanks.
dhgannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 05:55 PM   #2
PSD Andy

We have the same exact model. I sit at the inside chair but never noticed the floor flex if i walk over to open/close blinds or windows around the table area. At least not enough flex to notice.

The roof decking is another story!
PSD Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 07:20 AM   #3
dhgannon

Thanks. I don’t really notice it either, but at 250 lbs, he does, and so did the salesman we talked to.

Now I really don’t want him to get up on the roof to replace the air conditioner cover.
dhgannon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dinette, slide, sprinter