Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 08-28-2017, 10:04 AM   #1
socalhd

Failing Decals and Graphics. Customer Service says No

After going thru and exhausting all avenues with Keystone Customer Service, I am here to tell all it did not go well and Customer Service denied my claim as out of Warranty.
Our Coach is a 2014 Fuzion FZ342 we took delivery of it in Jan 2015 as New.
After 3 years of ownership the Decals and Graphics on the Front Cap have degenerated, Cracked, Faded and the Dyes are Leaching out causing ugly Brown spots and streaks on the Gel Coat. I contacted Customer Service, sent pictures Etc. told them all I wanted was Replacement Decals and I would handle Labor. They denied my request as out of Warranty and would not offer any type discounted pricing for replacement Decals. It is really a shame because even though this is a real nice unit the failed Graphics make it look like crap. These Decals display the name brand of the Coach for all to see. I have No recourse but to remove them and maybe find someone to Air Brush something in their place
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1896.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	13905   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1898.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	213.6 KB
ID:	13906  
socalhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:14 AM   #2
Canonman

I saw a 5er the other day with no graphics at all. Trim was a chocolate brown base was white. Man, it looked sharp.
Owner had the graphics removed and then the coach painted.
Said he wouldn't be caught dead advertising for an outfit that wouldn't stand behind their product. Especially their own name on the coach. Didn't ask the cost, outfit looked like it didn't matter.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_9301.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	13909  
I think the little voices in my head have started a chat group.
Canonman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
decals