Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 02-26-2017, 09:06 AM   #51
gnirwin

So far very happy. We haven't had it even a year yet. So far the Samsung is great on 2 earlier campers the non residential fridges were problematic...this one has to be better in long run. I do have a generator if we ever decide to dry camp but most times will be spent in campgrounds or just an overnight stop somewhere. We will be retiring late next year and it will get a workout then.

gnirwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 09:11 AM   #52
Mboys

Good to hear. Enjoy your retirement and thanks for your reply. Hpie to see you along the trail. Will be looking for another Alpine to see if it might be you��

Mboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:54 AM   #53
LarrySharon

Location: Rainier, Oregon but my heart is still in Arizona and my wife's heart is in Oregon.
I have a Keystone Hideout, 2017. Far from being top of the line but have been really happy with it. A couple of minor issues but nothing major that would affect the integrity or functionality of the unit. Our dealer, UNEEK RV, was great. So I figured that if the manufacturer did a great job on this one perhaps the higher priced units are even better. I heard a lot of horror stories about a lot of units, entry level as well as top of the line with several makes/models. Wish you luck on what ever you decide and happy rv'ing.

Larry/Sharon Ellison
U.S. Navy Retired
Retired from Armstrong World Industries
Retired Period, But Not From Life
2007 Toyota Tundra
2017 Keystone Hideout 22KBSWE
LarrySharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 01:10 PM   #54
Bob Landry

The only issue with my 2012 Outback was with the axle equalizer setup and I didn't know it was an issue until I installed the Dexter kit and found that a couple of the links were about to wear through. The original links were stanped from about 1/8" steel, the new ones with the wet bolt kit were 3/8" and much better made. Every trailer should have this upgrade, no exceptions. The kit is only around $160 from Dexter and easy to instal. As the commercial says, "Get this one done". it could save your trailer from an expensive suspension failure.

Bitter Gun Owner
Bitter Clinger
Armed Infidel
Bob Landry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
keystone