Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 06-12-2018, 02:19 AM   #1
Fredcook

Nashville shores

Morning all, been a little while since i have been here. Our son places all star baseball so we are not around much but we get use the camper a lot because of it. Looking to go to Nashville shores soon, has anyone been before and have any insight? Also have a trip in august planned for camp gulf in Destin fl. Hope everyone is having a great summer.

Fred & Trisha
Evansville,IN
2018 SM3030BH
2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn
Air lift 1000
Fredcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 04:18 PM   #2
Smiggle

We stayed at Nashville Shores two years ago. Nice campground. We used Lyft to go into Nashville twice -- was reasonable but I don't remember how much. We were there during the Country Music Festival so didn't want to deal with parking.
Smiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:18 AM   #3
mskeyspirate

We just got back from Nashville Shores last week. The staff is very courteous, helpful and pleasant. The campground itself is pretty small in comparison to many these days. When we called to make our reservations we originally wanted a lake front site. The person on the phone talked my wife out of the lake front stating that the sites are small, and some lack the room for your awning, slideout etc ! So....there we were with site number 60....miserable ! Being on the end next to the water park parking lot was torture. Excessive noise, traffic, headlights in our faces at night. Horrible !!! However...we will return, but will not even consider anything away from the lake. Yes, they are small, smaller, but are out of the way, quiet, and border the lake. I saw some very large class A's that looked to be very happy. So..great campground ! But be picky about your site. I know that the employee was simply trying to be honest, but they should just make those end sites part of the parking lot and call it a wash. Look at the campground on Google Earth !
mskeyspirate is offline   Reply With Quote