Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-19-2018, 01:20 PM   #21
Brentw

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikz86ta View Post
Our 2016 Fuzion 420 had a Samsung. It's a standard home type unit. HM-J550 was the model and is a 2.1 type. The newer HM-K550 is identical (maybe a even newer model by now) but is 3.1 type.
The sub woofer was hidden behind the walls of the understorage near the back of the water hook ups. I moved our sub inside behind the couch for easier access to reset and needed. The sub is wireless (except power)
The DVD/Blueray is Samsung as well and connected to soundbar via HDMI.
The Radio (car radio style) is Sony and connects to soundbar via AUX cable.
The TV is Samsung and connects to soundbar via Optical Digital Cable.

Both TV and Soundbar were plugged into 110v dual-gang wall outlet behind TV.
DVD/Blueray was plugged into a hidden outlet behind the fireplace. I was able to use that second hidden outlet for my Satellite receiver.

Hope this helps
2015 325 fuzion, same same. Haven't updated the sound bar and sub yet.
2008 Goldwing
Brentw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:56 PM   #22
AbHDToyHauler

I have the Fuzion 342 and same issue. Been thinking about this long and hard and easiest would be to add a low cost amp with HDMI . Then take all the outputs from all the devices and run them to the amp first. You could also put an HDMI splitter in and connect to all the tv's. Connect speakers to the amp and perhaps add some real speakers to the living room area then get a Harmony remote (which I am doing anyways cause all the remotes drive me crazy) and perhaps add a remote infra red device outside, in the bedroom and in the garage that lets the remote work everywhere and you would be good to go. I did something similar in my family room at home so I could have just my big screen tv and speakers in family room and all the rest of the equipment is in basement out of the way. Works perfect so far.
2012 Harley Davidson TriGlide (Trike) (Hers)
AbHDToyHauler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuzion, speakers