Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-15-2023, 06:27 PM   #1
Catdoctor

2021 Passport 2210 rb travel trailer

Folks, someone stole the battery from our 2021 Passport 2210 rb . I can replace the battery but they took the positive battery cable as well. Our trailer has the circuit beakers on the inside of the driver side tongue rail. I'm requesting if anyone has a 2210 rb would you take a picture of the relay the battery cable attaches to or where it attaches. I visited the dealer , not much help but I did get to look at the 2022 passport. The manufacturer cleaned up the mess of relays and put them in enclosed panels. Please pm me or post a picture.

Thank you , Randy
Catdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 06:51 AM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Welcome to the forum and hopefully someone with a similar trailer will respond with the requested photo. Keep in mind that Keystone trailers are "similar in build" but every trailer is a "one of a kind" so a photo of the electrical connections of the trailer prior to yours going "down the assembly line" may be connected differently than your trailer.....

That said, most thieves are not concerned with their cleanliness, so chances are very good that they did not replace the nut on the circuit breaker where they removed the battery cable.... Possibly, if you looked closely at the row of circuit breakers, you'll find one with a "missing nut on a terminal"... that would very likely be where your battery cable connects....

Good Luck !!!!!

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 08:35 AM   #3
Catdoctor

Thank you John, all the nuts are on the circuit breakers ( three ) and the plastic covers as well. Looks like the battery cable was placed on a circuit breaker stud with a nut securing the battery cable to the circuit breaker. I'm pretty sure the battery cable was attached to the most rear circuit breaker but I wanted to be 100% sure. I'm concerned that there may be a second wire from the battery attached somewhere else. FYI : I purchased a B & D battery lock to make it more difficult for someone to steal the battery, Again Thank you for your thoughts.
Catdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
passport, travel trailer