Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #41
suza

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmh View Post
The TP holder was in a bag under the sink. It was cheap plastic, and it still sitting under the sink. We bought the TP holder with the weighted base, it sits out of the way, and handy when needed.
Paper towel holder is the upright type that sits on the counter. Stored above the frig when we are traveling.
These options work great for us.
Ditto on the stand-up paper towel holder for the kitchen. I found one at Wal-Mart with a weighted base for less than $10. Works great and it stores in the cupboard when traveling.

I elected to not install the "cheap plastic" TP holder, as well. It would just be something to bump into in close bathroom quarters. We store a roll of TP under the sink directly across from the toilet, so it is easy to get to and not rolling around "TPing" the RV Another solution: I thought about designing a holder to hang from the top rim of the shower surround, but I think the "under sink installation" will work just fine.
Bridge, OR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2014 Cougar 279RKS
2013 F-350 Super Duty Powerstroke 4WD LB CC

https://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/...ps78607eca.jpg
suza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:17 PM   #42
ch-ta

We picked up a TP stand and paper towel stand at Target. Both are decent quality. Both can be moved easily as needed and stored for travel. Much better than the cheap plastic TP holder screwed to the bathroom door on our last TT.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:46 PM   #43
Tri Tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi View Post
Find the fixture you like and mount it on a board then use 3M Scotch Interlocking Reclosable Fastener 2" Width x 3" Length -(trim to fit) to attach it to the wall..
Yes! good advice. I used screws and now have two beautiful holes on the outside of my trailer.
Tri Tip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:50 AM   #44
dankent

Same with my 255RKS .. and i was told by my dealer that it will be in the closet unmounted with my new 333MKS. I will not mount it as it sits inside the cupboard for us anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien_scones View Post
Keystone included a TP holder for our Laredo 300RB. It was new, in box, in the drawer with all the paperwork / instruction manuals.

Current:
2014 Keystone Cougar 333MKS

Sold:
2012 Keystone Sprinter 255RKS
dankent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:38 PM   #45
tibbar

Our 2001 Bobcat came with a round towel holder installed above the toilet and a cup and toothbrush holder screwed in beside the sink. The toilet paper holder was there but not installed....there was no logical place to install it in the micro bathroom. I put 2 tension curtain rods across the room from outside wall to hall wall. They are over the toilet and hold all the towels we need. I also have a rod wall to wall by the shower that holds the shower curtain out about 6 inches and expands the room to take showers. I have another curtain rod with a dark colored floor length sheet on it in the hall. That expands the bath room into a changing room and also can be used to cut the light from the living room if one of us is up reading. The curtain to the bedroom is so sheer it doesn't block much light. Another rod holds in containers we have under the bathroom sink when we travel. I just counted 5 rods in use, they are handy!
tibbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:15 AM   #46
Greysquirrel

We don't have to worry about a TP holder in our bathroom, the bathroom in the 19FBPR is so small that you can store the TP under the sink and reach in when sitting on the throne. But I agree with others that the stand up paper towel holder is a good way to go.
Greysquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #47
SAD
Permanent User Ban

You've got a throne to sit on?

I've only got a pot
SAD is offline   Reply With Quote