Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2016, 02:44 PM   #1
BlueThunder34

Kudos to Camping World of Burlington WA!!

We had a great experience at CW of Burlington, from sales to finance to delivery. The true test came when we got home over 100 miles from the dealership and I noticed a defective cross strut on the slide that had damaged the back side of the tire. Disheartening to say the least on a brand new trailer but if you have ever owned an RV before you know it's all part of RV ownership. The important thing is how the dealership will take care of you after the sale. I called the service department on a Saturday afternoon explained the issue and my concern and without hesitation they scheduled a service tech to come to my home the next week with a replacement strut and new tire and made the repair in my driveway. Obviously they can't do this for every warranty or repair issue but I am more than pleased with the resolution and my new trailer is now fixed and ready to go.

Thanks CW of Burlington, we are happy campers!

2016 Cougar 28RBSWE
BlueThunder34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 10:20 AM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

I've had super results with the Camping Worlds I've dealt with. It's great to hear that yours works hard for you as well.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote