Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 09-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #1
28Bunkhouse

Collapsable coffee table

Does any one know where I could buy a collapsable coffee table? We have a Springdale with a collapsable dining table, I asked the dealer to qoute on a second one that we can use at the sofa............... Guess what? $587.00 Cnd without taxes! Any ideas would be appreciated.

2011 Springdale 281

2003.5 Ram 2500 5.9 Cummins

Rear air bag assist

Northern British Columbia, Canada
28Bunkhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
kingji

Collapsable table

Sounds really high on the price. I just replaced the top on our 2011 Springdale due to warping. I had a real nice top built and they only re-inbursed me $75. I can't imagine the remaining portion of the table being worth $512. If I had it to do over again I wouldn't give $75 for the entire replacement table. It's extremely wobbly and cheap made. That's my thoughts on the table. Sorry to sound so negative on this issue but it really burned my butt to have to get it fixed myself.

JK
kingji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:36 PM   #3
THedges

We wanted to buy a second table to use as a coffee table and got that same outrageous price! We ended up buying a folding table at C.W. It works well as a coffee table and when the legs extend out matches perfectly with the table for extra space to play cards. When we don't need a coffee table it folds up and fits nicely at the foot of the bed. It's not fancy but it was under $40.
THedges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:31 AM   #4
hankaye

THedges, Howdy;

Quote:
Originally Posted by THedges View Post
We wanted to buy a second table to use as a coffee table and got that same outrageous price! We ended up buying a folding table at C.W. It works well as a coffee table and when the legs extend out matches perfectly with the table for extra space to play cards. When we don't need a coffee table it folds up and fits nicely at the foot of the bed. It's not fancy but it was under $40.
Gotta link ...?

Thanks,

hankaye

Home: 2008 Cougar 278 RKS
T.V.: 2004 F-250 4X4, Level III BulletProofed , Detroit Tru-Track Differential (915A550)
Dog: 2006 Border Collie (Rascal) aka Maximum fur dispersal unit. (08/04/2006 - 12/16/2017) RIP.
hankaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:20 AM   #5
Pete and Jeanne

Wobbly Table

Our Bullet came with a collapsing table. The table is a piece of crap (wobble, wobble....slosh, pinch...OW!!) I removed the "leg" portion and store the top under the mattress for the grand kids sleepovers. Replaced with a C W folder. MUCH more sturdy, no fighting cushions, seconds to set up and stores in almost any upright spot. As a matter of fact we now leave it stored 'till eating time...gives the Ole Roamstead a larger, roomier look. Go thee forth and wobble no more.........Travel Well....Pete and Jeanne
Pete and Jeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:56 PM   #6
Johnnyfry

Coffee table

I bought a nice oak folding coffee table at CW for about $75. It is about 18X32 inches and about 20 inches high. It folds up and goes between the sofa and side wall nicely.

John
Johnnyfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:25 PM   #7
BevandNorm

I bought a Lifetime 4 foot adjustable height table yesterday at Sam's Club for under $40. It folds in half and I will be using it for a coffee table in my new Springdale that I'm picking up on Wednesday!!!!!
BevandNorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:05 AM   #8
Sebring

Found our cute little "coffee table" at Canadian Tire a few years ago ($40). Synthetic ruttan style, perfect size, weighs nothing. Just turn it upside down on the couch and stuff throw cushions on either side of it when travelling. Great for storing knick knacks, wall clock etc. in too!
2008 GMC Duramax 2500HD 4x4
Good Sam Member
Sebring is offline   Reply With Quote