Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 04-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
NSTS1470

The maiden voyage!!!

Just got home from our first camping trip in the new Laredo 29BHS. This was also our first camping trip ever. I was very nervous at first. Wondering if everything would work, and that I may forget to do something. But five days of wonderful camping and no problems. Set up was a breeze and everything worked perfectly. We did have to run to walmart, target, local rv store and lowes, but that was expected. We stayed at Normandy Farms in Foxboro, MA. This place was spectacular. Indoor pool, great store, beautiful fishing pond, if only I could catch someting. The staff was great etc....... If ever you are in MA this would be the place. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me on this forum. I have learned tons and it made my trip a breeze.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:16 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

And we thought you went "camping"..... indoor pool, store, fishing pond. Mmmmm, glad to hear that all went well for your first trip out in a new unit and you solved those last minute problems that came up before you left. Nothing like a first-time trip where everything works "perfectly".
Old 04-24-2010, 06:49 AM   #3
Rob_G

Everything worked perfect on the shake down?!?!?! MAN... consider yourself lucky!!! In all fairness though, my neighbor has an 07 Laredo and those are built REALLY sturdy. I'm quite impressed with them.

Great to hear that everything went so smoothly!!
Rob_G is offline   Reply With Quote