Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-18-2019, 12:25 PM   #41
jeff57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicchefs View Post
There was another keystone owner near us that got these and they didn't lay flush as expected. Did you have any trouble mounting yours to your existing fan? I hate to have to drill and be sprawled out on the roof anymore than I need to be.
I did not have any trouble mounting mine to any of the 3 vent covers I installed them over. The only one that has a fan is in the bathroom and it works great during my camping season (April-October). It has been my experience that the colder it is outside, the more condensation we have inside. You are getting some great advice and I hope you're able to solve your issue soon.
Previous: 2014 F150 SCrew 4x4 w/3.5 EcoBoost; 2014 Laredo 274RB

jeff57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 11:41 AM   #42
scalimag

Electrical Problem::
I have a Keystone Fifth wheel model 3791. I had a problem with my electrical pluglet where the my power cable plugs into the camper . First I notice that the plug got really hot started to melt. Thinking it was just the plug I replace it. Camp for a couple of month and we had a big problem. Our washer shorted out and smoke filled the room, I cut off all of the breaker to investigate the problem. I had figured out that I had smoke the control board on the washer. Further investigation I check the plug again to make sure that I had a good connection ,but I did not. I took everything apart and found out the Pluglet on the camper the terminal got real hot the neutral wire terminal was never tight from the factory. So when I lost the neutral it back fed and smoke the control board in the washer and also the vacuum system that is all that I can find so far. You can look at the pluglet on the camper and check the prong to see if there are loose, if they are I would remove the 4 screws to check the terminal connection. I hope this help some else in the future. Happy camping!!!!
scalimag is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak