Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-25-2012, 03:42 AM   #1
popeye

cougar x lite

Hey guys,I have a 2012 cougar x lite 30rls and was wondering what the difference was between the cougar and cougar x lite in quality and durability. Thanks
popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:18 AM   #2
camper 2010

I have a 2010 Cougar X-lite that we have pulled for over 20,000 miles and have been living in it full time starting in November 2010. We have had small things that went wrong but wee fixed under warrenty or were eazy repairs. From what I can tell the X-lite are just the smaller trailers same construction.
camper 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:14 PM   #3
Nick & Gia's Trailer

I have moved from a 30' Passport Ultra Lite to Cougar Xlite 29RBS. Looked at the regular Cougar for comparison and only found that the Xlite was lighter in weight. Construction was the same, interior virtually the same depending on floor plan. Some of the outside hatch doors were thinner. Actually found more room in 5er and extremely happy the way it handles. IMO
Reese 16k slider 5th wheel hitch
Nick & Gia's Trailer is offline   Reply With Quote