Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 06-11-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
MDRVers

Potential 2013 Sydney 331 FRK owners

Hello All,

Looking forward to this forum! My wife and I looking to upgrade our TT to a 5th wheel and we have our search narrowed down to the 2013 Sydney 331 FRK which is VERY similar in floorplan to the Cougar 331 MKS (this was our first choice but the only Cougar dealership is over an hour away and around the DC beltway)with the exception of the decor options. Seeing this year and model is not at the dealerships yet, we used our hands on tour of the Cougar and another Sydney with the same decor, cabinets, countertops, etc., to narrow down to the 331 FRK. Keystone's website doesn't even have pics and complete specs yet. We will be first time 5th wheel owners so there is a lot to learn and adjust to. We do have a slight concern on towing. The F350 is rated at 12,500 and the dry weight of the 331 FRK is predicted to be at 10,300. We've confirmed the pin weight will be good via a CAT scale (Rear GAWR is 7000 lbs) - as long as I don't throw 500 lbs of firewood in the bed!

Now, off to the forum topics!

Fayne/Bonnie
MDRVers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
antiqfreq

Welcome Fayne & Bonnie,

Please do keep us posted on your purchase.

We hope you will be pleased with your choice.

Visit us here often!

Jo

ISSPRO pillar gauges
Pullrite 15K sliding hitch
2-Honda Eu2000i's in toolbox
2012 Polaris 400
2012 Polaris 330
antiqfreq is offline   Reply With Quote