Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 01-27-2017, 01:53 PM   #1
CCRK MAX

sprinter 359fwmpr

my wife and I just picked this up a week after the RV show in Kansas city and took it out last weekend. before this one we had a Laredo 265RL. I kind of feel like I am the only one who has one. I have been looking for reviews and information all over the place. so here is my take on it from my vast experience with it. I really like how it pulls down the road to be honest I think it pulls better than my Laredo did, not sure if its the extra weight or length. setting it up is so much nicer with the automatic leveling system. I really like the front living room, some people don't and that is ok, having 80 gal. of fresh water is so awesome. things I don't like: the trim is not nearly as nice as the Laredo, the trim that is on the kitchen slide out at the floor level. someone at the RV show stepped on it and it is now waiting on a new piece of trim to replace it. Things that I miss about my Laredo: Larger underbelly storage area. the quality of the wood work. and the great times my family has had with it. looking forward to great times to come with the new one.
CCRK MAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 09:18 PM   #2
iwski

Congrats on the new trailer. I have also been looking for reviews etc. and they hardly exist for Sprinters. I'm considering a 293FWBHS and coming from a solidly built Arctic Fox camper I immediately noticed the lightweight woodwork, trim, etc. while looking at the dealer. But as long as the structure is solid I can deal with the minor things like cheap coverings. I may bug you to see how you're liking it as you use it more.
iwski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 06:08 AM   #3
ctbruce
Site Team | Emeritus

Welcome and congrats on your new rig! I'm right down the road from you!

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Fuzion Impact 312
2015 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ
WELL....THAT WAS FUN!

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Impact 312
2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW
ctbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:57 AM   #4
Tbos

Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. Enjoy that new rig. It's possible there aren't many reviews because people are happy and not complaining. Hard to say. Either way enjoy and post a picture or two when you get the chance.

2016 Passport GT 2810BHS, 2014 Silverado 1500 LT in Deep Forest Green
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sprinter