Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 02-09-2014, 05:01 AM   #21
robo

Camperdad we owned a shamrock hybrid before this where u over on forestriver fourums i was learned alot
Any welcome aboard
robo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:28 AM   #22
camperdad

ROBO, yes I was on the forest river forum off and on

Garry
1 DW 2 FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS
camperdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:38 AM   #23
katiekate

Enjoy your Cougar! We alo just went from Forest River to Keystone also. No problems either just liked the floor plan and the bed slides was a must for us. Hopefully we can pick ours up this coming Friday after finally getting the truck.
Happy Camping.
Kathy & John
katiekate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:37 AM   #24
concours

I have posted some of the pic's under modifications
Mor/Ryde XFactor and Wet Bolts
1982 BMW R100
concours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:38 PM   #25
camperdad

Well we picked up our camper Sat after Camping world tried to back out of the deal. We were going to pick it up on Feb. 15th. After several phone calls and a face to face they agreed to the original deal and we picked it up on Sat the 22nd. I will get pics later and post them. I towed the camper back 3.5 hours to get it home and truck did better than expected in the hills of the ozarks.

Garry
Old 02-24-2014, 07:02 AM   #26
byrdr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by camperdad View Post
Well we picked up our camper Sat after Camping world tried to back out of the deal.
After several phone calls and a face to face they agreed to the original deal Garry
CW backing out of a deal??
ASK my Son in law and daughter about that.
They tried for 3 weeks to make a deal on a Cougar at the local CW.
They ending up driving to OHIO to get the same camper.
Well when they went to pick it up it was the new year model. Looked at the 2013s and ending up getting a 2014 for much(MUCH) less/better price.
With the volume of campers CW moves you would think they would be a better dealer.
randy
OH yeah CONGRATS on your camper

Randy "Camp On"
2011 Cougar 327RES
2014 Ford F-350, 6.7L 4X4, CC, SRW
byrdr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:39 PM   #27
camperdad

byrdr1, I agree they should be a better dealer. The cougar we got was priced so low on the internet.
We looked at it and put a deposit down. 2 Days before we were going to pick it up they called and told us we did not get the loan when 10 days before they tell us we are good to go with the loan.

Later that night the cougar we looked at shows back up on the internet with a higher price of 11,000.00 dollars.

I called my bank the next day got the loan in 20 minutes and called CW back and told them I had the loan and would be picking up on the 22nd. I faxed them copies of the original sales agreement and the check from my bank, not once, not twice but three times. Each time I called them after I faxed it and they said they never got the fax. I got mad and drove 3 hours and put the copy of the check in their hands and I was told they made mistake and the could not sell it at that price. I showed them the original sales order and told them that the deal was a deal and asked if we had to get Marcus Lemonis involved. The said no I got the Cougar I wanted and the original agreed upon price. Had the price not been this good I would have walked away and said heck With CW.

Garry