Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 10-27-2014, 09:33 AM   #1
jlh917

Copper Canyon Docking Lights Blowing Fuse

I went to turn on the Blue Led docking lights the other day and I thought I saw them flash on but they weren't working. Then the wife tells me that the bathroom lights won't turn on. After investigating I found the bathroom fuse was blown. I replaced it and turned on the docking lights again and the fuse blew a second time. I do not see a burnt spot or anything else in the led strip itself and have tracked down all of the wires I can find or see and cannot find any obvious shorts or direct grounds. I checked the contnuity of the switch and it checks out OK. Just curious if anyone else has had this problem. Thanks