Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 11-28-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
joindy

TV for Passport 250BH

Anyone know what size TV can be mounted in the 250BH?

I think they came with 19 inch...but what about 21-22 inch?
joindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:57 PM   #2
f6bits

I just measured the TV opening in my trailer and found that a 22-inch LED TV will fit. If I was serious, I’d see what existing connections the Jenson TV was using. A TV upgrade is *way* down on my list of mods.

2011 Passport 2590BH
2009 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4 5.4L w/Max Tow
f6bits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:50 AM   #3
Beachnut

My brand new 2010 Outback 230RS purchased in 11/10, came with a Skyworth 22 TV / DVD combo that lasted 4 months and broke after only being used like 4 or 5 times in that 4 months. (It WAS 1 month PAST the 90 day warranty). I replaced it with a Naxa 22" TV / DVD combo and it has been working fine for 5 months now. These two 22" TV / DVD combo units are the ONLY 22" ones that I could find that WILL run off of 12vdc! I run my Naxa exclusively on 12vdc in the trailer as it uses very little current, and you do not have to have the generator buzzing away while watching a good movie! I searched around a lot on the net at the time of my purchase and found the below site the least expensive place to buy from, as they give you free shipping too! They delivered the unit in just days from my order. Click on the below link, then scroll down PAST the Skyworth unit to the Naxa unit.

http://www.roadtrucker.com/12-volt-l...12_Volt_TV/DVD

Seeing my first Skyworth TV / DVD broke just past the 90 day warranty I purchased a 3 year extended warranty, (guaranteed replacement if it breaks), on my new Naxa for only $45.00 and I am fairly sure, this TV / DVD will break in that 3 years as I am going to use it at home! I figured why leave the TV on the trailer, where it is subject to a wide range of temp's. and potential theft. I purchased an additional (outside) TV wall bracket from my local Keystone dealer, and installed it in our bedroom wall, so it is easy to just remove the TV from our trailer with its wall mounting arm attached, take it home, and slide it into the wall bracket in my room, where I do use the A/C house current adapter. The "Square Trade warranty that I purchased was not from the place I bought the TV from. I purchased it also on the net from Square Trade warranties found here:

http://www.squaretrade.com/pages/

Now if i can just remember to bring that darn remote home with me every time I leave the trailer, and save that return trip to go back to get it!!!

Hope that helps...

Beachnut
Beachnut is offline   Reply With Quote