Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 07-10-2012, 04:26 PM   #41
Westie0506

Crazy

Kept thinking I was crazy when the heat pump thought noon and midnight were reversed. Thanks for all the leg work. Going in for service next week...hydraulic jack leak and microwave. Its been in for so many problems I am losing track. Anyone else have their sofa shred around the seams...have a 2011 3500re...already replaced the cushions once and its shredding again. Carpet looks like thousands tracked through it. Refrigerator doors pop open even when locked and now have dents from hitting cabinets. Hoping we can get these things addressed next week while we are getting service.
Westie0506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:46 AM   #42
geo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westie0506 View Post
Kept thinking I was crazy when the heat pump thought noon and midnight were reversed. Thanks for all the leg work. Going in for service next week...hydraulic jack leak and microwave. Its been in for so many problems I am losing track. Anyone else have their sofa shred around the seams...have a 2011 3500re...already replaced the cushions once and its shredding again. Carpet looks like thousands tracked through it. Refrigerator doors pop open even when locked and now have dents from hitting cabinets. Hoping we can get these things addressed next week while we are getting service.
Westie0506 -

Though it is off the "Thermostat Subject", you can find comments about the Flair Industries sofa on this thread:

http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4872

Ron
Diesel 4x4, DRW, LB, CC
Comfort Ride Hitch
geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #43
Murray0512

Do you all have your thermostate problems fixed ? I have a 2010 alpine 3500re and my wouldnt work come to find out a update was made but did not make it to all stations on the assembly line all the leads from thermostate to a/c heatpump were 9 pin leads on ac/ heat pump itself were 7 pin keystone changed out a/c heat pump problem solved.
Murray0512 is offline   Reply With Quote