Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 07-18-2019, 05:55 PM   #21
Bamabox

Just did our first trip with the Anderson levelers. I set them in place, DW watched the level. Very easy, very pleased. Much easier and more accurate than the lego blocks, which I think are close to 1” each. Use my lego’s under the jacks now. Lighter than 4x6 blocks, although I still carry some of those in the back of the truck. Don’t like my jacks extended too much.

2015 Ram 3500 SLT 5.7 Hemi
Bamabox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 10:27 AM   #22
mwemaxxowner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post
I use the Anderson's with level mate pro. We we arrive at our camping location my wife gets out and opens side pod turns levelmate on and retrieves the Anderson's out of pod. I open the levelmate app on my phone and tell her what side Anderson's are needed. She places them and I drive onto them until app shows trailer level. Wife then places the wedges under the ramps. We are typically level and unhooked within 2 minutes of arrival. Lots less stress for both of us.
I did this when I got home from my recent trip.

It was the first time out, and I leveled it using my leveling chocks and a level. Then I set that as the home position with my WoBLR.

Got home, placed the chocks behind the tires, turned the WoBLR on, got in the truck, backed until I got the green and engaged the parking brake. Chocked the other side and I was done. Amazing and easy.

I was eyeballing the Level Mate Pro, but found a WoBLR used on eBay for $65.
mwemaxxowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 12:07 PM   #23
Voyager

I use the black ones, I think they are Beech to level my 27ft trailer, love them! I also used them to lift the front of my Subaru the other day to gain a few inches for a small repair job, worked great.
2 Champion 2000's
Voyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 02:02 PM   #24
NH_Bulldog

We use the black Beech leveling chocks and the LMP. Works great, easy to use with no assistance and we are level and set in 2 minutes. Still have the legos but just use them for stabilizer jacks so they don’t need to extend as far.
2022 Ford F250 7.3L Godzilla Crew Cab 4x4
NH_Bulldog is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
leveling