Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 01-11-2020, 10:10 AM   #1
Dave2006

Unhappy Water pressure gone to toilet.

I have a 2006 Springdale model 291 k and the toilet is the first thing the main line City Water sees before it goes throughout the rest of the trailer.
After replacing the one foot hose connecting the city water to the water pump/ Mainline, my dometic mod.210 toilet lost all pressure. To make matters more interesting the water pump accidentally tripped on as I was changing this. Plumber said change the filter valve which I did to no avail.
When I flush the toilet all other sinks lose pressure completely. Does anyone out there have any suggestions other than buying a new trailer or toilet? Thanks.
Ps: functionally it works. But the pressure is inadequate to flush or even seal the bowl ball with water.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200110_133309.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	24836  
Dave2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 11:18 AM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave2006 View Post
I have a 2006 Springdale model 291 k and the toilet is the first thing the main line City Water sees before it goes throughout the rest of the trailer.
After replacing the one foot hose connecting the city water to the water pump/ Mainline, my dometic mod.210 toilet lost all pressure. To make matters more interesting the water pump accidentally tripped on as I was changing this. Plumber said change the filter valve which I did to no avail.
When I flush the toilet all other sinks lose pressure completely. Does anyone out there have any suggestions other than buying a new trailer or toilet? Thanks.
Ps: functionally it works. But the pressure is inadequate to flush or even seal the bowl ball with water.
I think the key to your problem is in the city water inlet. You may have displaced a one way valve in the city water inlet or damaged the backflow valve/diaphragm in the water pump. I'd verify that everything you did is done correctly and that there are no issues there. Then, I'd move to the toilet and verify that it's functional and that the valve you replaced is working properly. Here's one video on repair/replacement of the 210 toilet. It's not the same as the newer toilets, so most videos about the 310/320 toilet won't apply. See if there's any info in this video to help you: The guy seems to have 2 left thumbs, but the information is accurate.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
toilet, water, water pressure