Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 01-07-2013, 05:01 AM   #41
T11ravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmittysRV View Post
I only want the bench set up because of the rear patio, we want to be able to walk between the inside and the patio.. U are correct!!!
Ahhh, hadn't thought of that.
Wonder why they (Keystone) would do a patio with the U sofa.
WERA #13

'13 Raptor 300mp
'11 F350 6.7L CC DRW FX4
T11ravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:30 AM   #42
SmittysRV

Quote:
Originally Posted by T11ravis View Post
Ahhh, hadn't thought of that.
Wonder why they (Keystone) would do a patio with the U sofa.
Exactly my question???!!!??? I was told that the Velocity package has some of the upgraded stuff and the U sofa was part of it. Go figure?!?!?

https://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps7fb09er8.png

Tow Vehicle: 2006 F550 studded and bullet proofed!
Toys: 2012 RZR XP4 900, Yamaha WR450, TTR230 and 2 TTR90s.
SmittysRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:32 AM   #43
SmittysRV

Well we had a major problem with the rear bunks in our Raptor 4014. We had returned home from a trip and I removed several items from the garage area and everything was fine. A few days later I opened the rear garage door to remove and clean all the toys and noticed the bunks were down. The lower bunk was completely destroyed and was smashing our Polaris RZR XP 900 and both kids’ bikes. I attempted to raise the bunks with the switch and got a clicking noise. The bunks appeared to be smashing the toys down and not just sitting on them. The chains were intact and very tight. As I was prying the lower bunk in order to remove it the motor engaged in the downward motion as I released some tension. The motor was apparently stuck in the downward position and continued to smash the toys. I immediately ran around the side and removed the battery cut off switch and the motor stopped. After a few hours of struggling with the removal of the lower bunk the toys were eventually removed. The top bunk did not hit anything as it stopped in its normal down position which is about 4 feet off the ground.

A call was made to Keystone to say the least. We are not happy campers with Keystone at this point…..
SmittysRV is offline   Reply With Quote