Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 01-09-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
LouSlugger

Screen/partition thing for Fuzion 362

I got zero responses to my last question so maybe I'll do better with this one. When I bought my rig (used) I found what appears to be a partition/screen of sorts with velcro and zippers. I assume it is intended for use on the back of the unit when the door is down. Can anyone tell me if that's the case, and if so, how it is supposed to be attached? Any photos would be much appreciated. Thanks.
LouSlugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:42 PM   #2
jje1960

Sorry....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouSlugger View Post
I got zero responses to my last question so maybe I'll do better with this one. When I bought my rig (used) I found what appears to be a partition/screen of sorts with velcro and zippers. I assume it is intended for use on the back of the unit when the door is down. Can anyone tell me if that's the case, and if so, how it is supposed to be attached? Any photos would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Well, sorry... can't answer your question don't have a clue! However, wish I had one of them screens for our SRX!
jje1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:21 PM   #3
rebelfan

some help

It may be like the one I have on my, if so there should a slot at the top on the inside of the back ramp door frame. Slide the top of the screen in the slot & once in place peel off the tape off of the Velcro & tape down the door frame. I put ours on when we first got it, but have never used it.
Would send some pics, but unit is in storage for the winter.
Good luck!!!
rebelfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:45 AM   #4
gbsb

We have a Fuzion 383 Touring Edition 11 that came with a frame and a screen with rails. It goes up around the rear door when it is down (held in a level position with cables) to form a patio. The frame keeps you from slipping off the side while in use. Mine does not have the screen room that covers the whole area. We have never used ours and probably never will. If any one needs one get a hold of me we can work something out don't want haul it around. Hope this helps don't have any pics. George [email protected]
gbsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #5
LouSlugger

Appreciate the responses. When it gets warm again I'll see if I can figure it out. Thanks.
LouSlugger is offline   Reply With Quote