Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 12-20-2011, 04:12 PM   #21
saltflatracer

Your interior is slightly different from ours which was built in Oct. Our cabinet next to the garage door is a counter with a overhead cabinet. Our bathroom sink is set in the counter, but really like your vessel sink. Don't have the bulletin board or coat rack in the "man cave".

No, didn't put in anything in that opening under the door...guess if anyone wants to "sneak a peek"....

Just noticed that you don't have the cabinets overhead that can be accessed from either garage or living room. I think Keystone likes to keep things mixed up! You never know exactly what you're getting until it arrives. We have the landscape interior, but yours turned out really nice also.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #22
DownAzzDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltflatracer View Post
Your interior is slightly different from ours which was built in Oct. Our cabinet next to the garage door is a counter with a overhead cabinet. Our bathroom sink is set in the counter, but really like your vessel sink. Don't have the bulletin board or coat rack in the "man cave".

No, didn't put in anything in that opening under the door...guess if anyone wants to "sneak a peek"....

Just noticed that you don't have the cabinets overhead that can be accessed from either garage or living room. I think Keystone likes to keep things mixed up! You never know exactly what you're getting until it arrives. We have the landscape interior, but yours turned out really nice also.
Yeah when we ordered it at the RV show in Oct. they never mentioned the loft... we were shocked when we first saw it. I wanted the extra cabinets but the wife said the loft bed would be good for our daughter when she gets older (1 month now..). They did mention the pantry would possibly be in place of that extra counter space. We got the very first 4014 with the "drop down chassis". I'm not sure if I like it or not because it places the under trailer piping and other stuff really close to the ground. We'll see if it's a problem first trip out I guess.
DownAzzDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:32 AM   #23
saltflatracer

Just curious, but you mentioned you had the "drop down chassis". What is the height from the ground to the bottom of the trailer and are the springs on the top or the bottom of your axle?
Old 02-06-2012, 03:01 PM   #24
Kickin It!

Sweet!

Good times await you!
You will certainly get some looks as you go down the road with it in tow.
We bought our 2011 3912LEV used. Previous owner used it twice. We had issues with the fueling station and the generator. Every time we took it back in to the dealer they could never find anything wrong. Eventually both were resolved. That's why we bought the extended warranty.
Now we are in the process of building a shed for it.

Happy Camping!
Kickin It! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:14 PM   #25
JoeofNSB

Very nice setup. Welcome and happy trails. I love my Raptor!!!

Joe & Terri
2005 Raptor 3612DS ToyHauler "the Pearl"
2001 Ford F550 4X4 (or is that 4X6!!) 7.3L Crew Cab - "Jack Sparrow"
2010 Victory CrossCountry
2012 Bushtec Spartan trailer (behind Victory)
2006 Suzuki DR650
Trek EX8 Mountain Bike
Trek 7100 Hybrid
48" Penny Farthing Bike
Haro Sonix International Mountain Bike
Haro Sanford Road Bike with a B.O.B Trailer
JoeofNSB is offline   Reply With Quote