Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-11-2017, 09:53 AM   #1
Minecoyote

3season doors

Does anyone have the 3 season doors and if so do you find them better than just having the pull down screen??l
Minecoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 09:48 AM   #2
twvette

I uninstalled my 3 season doors to fit my extra wide CanAm X3. Not necessary for most rides but it does take up some width so check ok for you. I would loving having it on there but I have a side patio so I would not use it much honestly.
twvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:01 PM   #3
Moomba80

I have had 2 Fuzion toy haulers one with screen and the current one with doors. The screen in my opinion is useless especially in south GA. At least with the Three season doors you can keep cool air in garage and bugs out. Down side it does take up a little more room
Old 06-15-2017, 01:58 PM   #4
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Just by its name the folding door are more function than that simple pull down screen. But it does take up more room.
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 05:24 PM   #5
MattHelm21

I agree with everyone else. If you need the space, they won't be for you. If you want AC in and bugs out, you want these doors. We love ours. We just camped two weekends in a row and each one I dropped the patio/ramp all weekend and left the 3 season doors closed. Temps in the 80's and garage AC off with main AC's on. I loved getting up in the morning and seeing out while knowing people behind us couldn't see in.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:25 PM   #6
mikz86ta

Mine has the screen that pulls down. Works well and saves space. But it's a pain in the *** for convenience of entry and exit.

Mine also has a weather canvas setup. Not sure if it's factory or if previous owner installed it. Kinda like a boat top material. Side flaps are screwed to the rear walls. The 2 peices Velcro to those side flaps and join in the center with a zipper. They are a tad long and the bottom just lays there. They can each roll upbto the roof and have straps to secure them out of the way. Then each of the 2 panels have a screen window. Those also have roll away flaps to totally enclose the back.
I'm glad we have this as it helps a little with garage temps even when the rear ramp door is up.
mikz86ta is offline   Reply With Quote