Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-11-2016, 11:24 AM   #21
spdracr39

In order to forfill the brochure ad they would only have to have one interior light fixture with 2 bulbs that are LED. Are you sure none of them are led's?
spdracr39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 07:50 AM   #22
campertime

It's time to start shopping for some LED replacements for your fixtures. KRV is completely covered by the disclaimer in the brochure.

They usually build the units with previous year items until it runs out. then they start building with the new parts.

I experienced a similar experience with my Passport. The control/switch panel in my trailer is white... everything else in the trailer is black. The brochure showed a black panel. Every other 2015 Passport I saw that year had a black panel. Dealer contacted Keystone... Keystone referred to the disclaimer in the brochure and told them early production models received white panels until stock was depleted.

A new black panel was like $180... I said forget it.
Old 09-17-2016, 11:42 AM   #23
Justvisiting2day

Quote:
Originally Posted by camperbrian View Post
I noticed on my Passport brochure( dated Nov 15) that it says my model 2810 bh has led interior lights. My 16 Pass port does not have leds and I'm wondering why? I have contact Keystone, but no reply yet...Does anyone here have a 16 with LEDs?
#1 you will be lucky to get a responce from KS.
#2 I get all my LEDs from Batteries Plus 10 lights 150 bucks.
# 3 staye happy
Cheers
Justvisiting2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 10:15 AM   #24
spokedintheeye

My 2016 didn't appear to have LED lighting. I had to pull off the covers to confirm. In doing so I found most were LED but some others were not. Anyway I was quite happy to see that I had LED in the TT. I did complain to the dealer about another feature that was listed in the brochure was not installed in my trailer. They also pointed to the fine print saying not all features may be there.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk
spokedintheeye is offline   Reply With Quote