Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-02-2015, 05:54 PM   #1
hVFD4

2015 Fuzion 371

We owned 3 Montana 5th wheels before we bought this Fusion 371. I decided to go with the Fusion because it was a Keystone product like the Montana's and we had very good luck with them. From the day we picked up each Montana till we traded them in we never had an problems.Well needless to say the Fusion is making up for that. The first day we had it the rear awing over the garage door would go out and not come back, fuel tanks were misses marked, fuel gauge in the camper for the generator flashes empty even when the tank is full, the rear ac with the heat strip does not work, the board for the furnace is bad and not working, and this has happened in less than a month. Keystone considers this a premium Toy Haul, and so far I would say far from it. With the amount of money you spend on these premium units everything should work, and it should not be going in for this many problems in less than a month. I really think they need to address the quality control when building these units a little better. I do not mind paying good money for a product, but I do expect at least good quality in return. We had each Montana for about 6 years, but I do not see this camper being around that long. I have to say Im very disappointed with this Keystone product
hVFD4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 06:58 AM   #2
ajohnston78

I had the same issue with my gas gauge I then pumped a little from hose back into tank then it worked again ? I don't know if it was vaper locked maybe ?
ajohnston78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 03:38 PM   #3
skidooxman

My 345 Chrome had the tank labels mismatched. Might want to check the tanks and see if that happened. Also my black water flush was backwards.

Sent by my German Shepherd
Old 10-06-2015, 02:59 PM   #4
ChrisM

I've got exactly the same camper since January been camping probably 10 times over the season and now full timing since July and I've been extremely happy. I had the same problem with heat strip in the garage but found the answer on this forum which is excellent. As I understand most brands have a few get past the factory quality control and dealer pdi with a few bugs after delivery regardless of how much you pay. Hopefully once the dust settles she'll be problem free and provide years of reliable operation and equally that you have a good dealer when needed. Sometimes I think the dealer can be the real difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk