Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-18-2013, 08:21 PM   #21
Locowrench

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro413 View Post
yes it is and it does it just fine
That's pretty impressive for sure. I know that it gives my Dodge a good workout.

2014 Fuzion 301
2012 Goldwing
1995 Goldwing
Locowrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:58 AM   #22
2014Fuzion300

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
If you haven't tried the furnace yet, you 'll probably fill the RV with smoke and "burned oil smell" when you first turn it on. I'd urge you to open all the doors and windows and set the thermostat high enough to ignite the furnace, let it run for about 30 minutes or so, then let it cool down, close the doors/windows and turn it back on to make sure it's "broken in" and you won't have to suffer through the break-in when camped and the morning chill causes you to unsuspectingly move the thermostat up while expecting warm air to comfort you.

It's best to break it in while in the driveway than in the campground
Thanks for the suggestion, we did it on the driveway this weekend and you were right there was smoke...the smoke detector went crazy. I am glad it was on the driveway and not while camping!!!

Sent from my iPad.
2014Fuzion300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:31 AM   #23
JRTJH
Site Team

2014Fuzion300,

Glad it worked for you. Thinking about it, doesn't it seem strange that the dealer could do a furnace check during the PDI and never turn on the furnace to burn that paint/oil off the heat exchanger????? Kind of let's you know just how thorough the PDI really was, eh? LOL

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote