Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-08-2017, 09:59 AM   #1
Smurf

Bullet Premier 29RKPR

Considering purchasing this trailer. Does anyone have any experience with this trailer or Bullet over all?
Thanks for input!
Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:46 PM   #2
Olsen29

Have the 30ripr and love it so far.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Olsen29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 05:34 PM   #3
B-O-B'03

Welcome to the forum!

I have a smaller version, the only issues, so far, were caused by the person that roto-zipped the hole in the curb side wall for the outdoor electrical outlet... they cut a U shaped line in the drain pipe for the kitchen sinks.

Water leaking from the cut ruined the control board for the furnace.

My dealer, who is 5 hours away, sent me a new control board, with over night delivery and I installed it as well as fixed the pipe.

The dealer also submitted a warranty claim to Keystone and sent me the money that Keystone paid for the repair.

We love our little trailer, it is just perfect for the two of us.

-Brian
Old 09-13-2017, 01:21 PM   #4
1951grumpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
Considering purchasing this trailer. Does anyone have any experience with this trailer or Bullet over all?
Thanks for input!
I've had a 29RKPR since first of July. Took a month long trip out west from IL. There's a problem with the nose overhearing the camper. When in the sun the inside temperature will not go below 80 degrees. The inside temperature of the bedroom closets get to 106 degrees on an 85 degree day. Keystone said "get a second A/C! Good luck. George Allen
1951grumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 06:05 AM   #5
Rbrtlynn

Bought the 2017 31BKPR in May. Been on 8 trips so far, love the trailer. Tweaked a few things to fit our style like most everyone does.
Rbrtlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 10:23 AM   #6
1951grumpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbrtlynn View Post
Bought the 2017 31BKPR in May. Been on 8 trips so far, love the trailer. Tweaked a few things to fit our style like most everyone does.
Glad you had a good experience. With ours, I’m told by Keystone that it’s normal for the inside of this trailer to be 80 degrees or above when it’s in full sun.
1951grumpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 05:32 AM   #7
XTeacher

We recently purchased a Bullet 248RKS and camped at Ft. Pickens (Pensacola Beach, FL) for several days. We love it so far! We wish it had a true queen-sized bed, rather than a short queen, and a little bigger shower, but we're not large people, so it's okay for us. We have the 15k a/c, but it still struggled a bit in the afternoon Florida sun, so we put car shades in the windows on the sunny side and foam cushions in the roof vents, which helped.
XTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bullet, bullet premier