Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-28-2015, 10:25 AM   #1
Big Dave

Pin Height

I have a Raptor 412TS, since I towed it home, I went from a Ford F350, to a Chev 3500hd, I am wanting to sit the height of the fith wheel in the new truck before having to tow my Raptor.

Please if anyone can tell me where to find this measurement, or happens to know please let me know.

I am currently living in it so do not want to have to raise all the jacks and measure if I can avoid it.
Thanks Dave
2015 Ford F350, Lariat, with King Ranch wood trim interior, 5th wheel hitch prep package, trailer towing package, camper package, 3.73 limited slip rear axle, Lariat Ultimate package, spray in bed liner, rapid heat, FX4 package, 26,500lbs Reese Fifth wheel
U.S. Army Retired
1972 to 1992
Big Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:05 AM   #2
jsmith948

Is the trailer on a level pad? If it is you should be able to measure the pin height and then allow for any difference in height at the wheels if the leveling system has raised the frame. You could also use a line (string) level to measure the distance from the pin box to the "ground".

Jack & Marty
2018 Laredo 298 SRL
2011 F-250 SB Crew Cab 4x4 6.7L
jsmith948 is offline   Reply With Quote