Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 12-06-2018, 11:29 AM   #1
scrawley71

2019 Hideout 26LHS

i am interested in purchasing this trailer and was just wondering if anyone had any feedback good or bad that they could share about this unit. Thanks
scrawley71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 11:03 AM   #2
LarrySharon

Location: Rainier, Oregon but my heart is still in Arizona and my wife's heart is in Oregon.
Since you haven't received any feedback I will give you some. I do not have that model, but I do have a 2017 Hideout. It has been very good for us. No major issues. Little stuff like misaligned shower door, charging station doesn't work. Both of which are not an issue with us. We are happy with our Hideout. Hope this helps.

Larry/Sharon Ellison
U.S. Navy Retired
Retired from Armstrong World Industries
Retired Period, But Not From Life
2007 Toyota Tundra
2017 Keystone Hideout 22KBSWE
LarrySharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 02:06 PM   #3
Logan X

I have a Hideout 24BHSWE. We have been very happy with it. There have been only minor issues that I was able to take care of myself. I think it is considered an entry level trailer, but it is equipped with a lot of nice features.
Logan X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 10:54 AM   #4
mtofell

I have a 2016 Hideout and it's been a good unit. Of course, I have realistic expectations as to what I'm buying. This is a low end unit with cheap materials that is thrown together as quickly as possible. You will find 3 page rants of people complaining about misaligned hinges and loose doors so it just depends on what you expect. I haven't had anything I'd consider major at all go wrong and I'd buy another Hideout if it fit my needs.
mtofell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 12:29 PM   #5
tjkarch60

I have a 2019 21 FQWE. As stated above it is an entry level trailer, but I am very happy with it. It comes with the same appliances as more expensive units, maybe without the same bells and whistles, some exactly the same.
I've customized mine some to better fit my needs. All very easy stuff, except adding underbelly insulation and Coroplast. I know it's not heated, but at least it will help. And not living where it gets really cold is a nice thing.
For the money, they are definitely worth looking at.
tjkarch60 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hideout