Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Full-timers & Snowbirds
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2019, 05:42 AM   #24
Laredo Tugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnJohn View Post
I have put 86k miles on my 2016 f350 lariat ultimate without a problem. Best looking f350 built. Now pulling a 2019 3761 FL. Great setup. My wife has listened to the campfire hype and decided we had to have a dually. I'll have tears when I put it up for sale next month when the new truck arrives. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine. I'm sure the 350 dually will be fine but I never wanted one or a long bed. After a year of her talking I finally gave in and ordered.
It was falsely stated in post #32 that "Everyone on this forum is in love with Dually" and, for the record, I am not an "outlier".
Like Capt.John I "never wanted one or a long bed". I have more than enough TV for the mission (Yes , went to the scales fully loaded) and have no plans to replace my 5er with a larger unit. And we have no plans to ever full time as well.
Having DW discuss what she heard at the "campfire" is not a bad thing as it helped you make a rational "joint" decision on a major purchase. As for the "year of her talking" well, we all know what that is in translation.
One guy on this forum posted that his DW came home from the dealer in a brand new DRW and that he was unaware of her intentions to purchase.
Put in simple terms,if my DW came home with a major purchase of that magnitude without my knowledge she better have her attorney in the passengers seat.
RMc
Laredo Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote