Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 01-29-2019, 04:54 PM   #1
Astetter

Cougar 31sqb replacement LCI remote programming

Hi I just recently purchased a replacement LCI 358601 remote for my 2015 Cougar 31sqb. It does not seem to have a board to sync it with but it did come new with the remote. How do I program the replacement? Is there something in this trailer it needs to sync too? I looked at my board but there is no button on it where the fuses are located in the panel by the bathroom. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Astetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 05:34 PM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

This is a case where "Google is your friend". Google "LCI 358601 pairing instructions" and several sites will come up that give complete instructions.

Here is one PDF file location: https://www.lci1.com/images/support/lipsheet/0307.pdf You can download the file, save it to your phone or laptop and have it available where ever you go and/or print it out to file with your owner's manual and keep it in the trailer.

The receiver for your remote system is likely in the front passthrough, probably mounted on the top of the storage area so it's out of the way.

ADDED: You likely don't know the PIN. There are instructions on how to reset the pin on the last couple of pages of the PDF listed above. Choose one that you'll remember or be prepared to reset it every time you need to access the setup menu......

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 07:10 PM   #3
Astetter

Thank you for the reply! Unfortunately I’ve googled google to death to no avail and had read the articles you posted. In the front passthrough is just the master for the battery to kill everything and 2 manual switches for the front and rear stabilizers. I’ll double check but I know I didn’t see a receiver there.
Astetter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar, remote