Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 05-24-2018, 05:53 AM   #1
RavNMe

New here have 12volt ?

I will try to explain best I can as my husband is working on the problem all was fine till we moved Trailer a few feet to get it ready to go we blew a fuse that runs the kitchen area lights and range hood light we checked everything and narrowed it down to a lose wire we pinned it down to over the door as soon as I came in and closed the door the fuse blew again if you bang that area the red light on converter will flash like crazy. We have pulled all lights and wires that we have access to and all is fine Sooooo ? is how to get to the wires if there even there over the door looks like there is no way other then to cut into panel which I can't see doing any help would be much appreciated.
RavNMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 07:08 AM   #2
Carrottop

Remove the screws in the door frame and trim near the top one at a time and do your bang test with one screw removed. It may be that they hit a wire with a screw.
2015 Nissan Armada 5.6
2021 Keystone Residence 40FLFT
Carrottop is offline   Reply With Quote